Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shopping in my Closet

I've lost almost twenty pounds and the suits I bought between Thanksgiving and Christmas are just too big. I started going through my closet and pulled out everything that was way too big. Then I went looking for things that fit. I didn't find a lot, unfortunately. I put on weight gradually through the years, but then about three and a half years ago, I got pregnant. The twenty pounds I've lost this year were the twenty pounds the baby put on me. Unfortunately, when I got pregnant I had reached the point that I knew I had to lose weight; nothing fit and I didn't want to have to shop in the big ladies' stores. After the baby, I had to buy big ladies' clothes, so what I have now are a few things that were on the tight side, but are now loose but wearable, and a few things that used to be tight before the baby, and that are tight on my now, but that will grow looser with time. I did wear a wrap skirt today that fit well, and I think made me look thin. I have a LONG way to go but I feel like I'm making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats