Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Another Author

I just found another author whose books I can mooch. Emilie Richards wrote a lovely story called Wedding Ring about three women, daughter, mother and grandmother. All have allowed sorrow in life to keep them from enjoying the life they have. The story takes place one summer when a neighbor calls the mother and tells her that the grandmother's house is a run-down fire trap loaded with junk. The mother and daughter move in for the summer to clean up, fix up and make arrangments for the rest of the grandmother's life. While there, the quilts that the gradmother makes bring them together and they learn things about each other they have never known. They also all realize that they can make the decision to be happier. I definitely recommend it. If you want it, email me. Otherwise, I'll put it on the bookmooch list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats