Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

Not much blogging here--I wrote a couple of reviews but they've been scheduled off in the future.  Do take a look at my Monday Memes post--the first book is about Catholics so you'll see a review of it before long.  I've already checked the ending, and the priest does not end up with the girl, which in my book is a good thing.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for hosting Sunday Snippets, RAnn! Have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my book that's good too, RAnn. Thanks for hosting this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, RAnn, for hosting this carnival. Include me in your book, too.

    Happy blogging, Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RAnn, thanks for your tireless hosting!

    ========
    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: A Little Dab'll Do Ya.

    The whole last couple of weeks have been light due to the birth of #6. He's worth it!

    * A Little Dab'll Do Ya
    * Things That Irk Me
    * Pound Of Cure

    ReplyDelete
  5. One live bit from my class about Barney the Dinosaur and St. Augustine.

    House of Prayer, Den of Thieves: What did Jesus mean by quoting Isaiah and Jeremiah back to back?

    Just Do It: Visiting the sick just as Jesus told us to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please forgive the newbie! I got it right the second time I linked so please click on #12!

    Happy to have other Catholic blogs to read today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good thing in my book, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you this coming week, and my gratitude for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the invite, and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week, we heard Patricia Routledge sing, read a poem and looked at a painting, both about blue butterflies, and looked at a Franciscan Call to Civility on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    This weeks posts include a praise of Alexander Pope, a response to politically correct thought, and the relationship between faith and reason.

    Most important, however, is the series of posts I have started, beginnging with Round 1: Apocrypha, that discuss Protestant vs. Catholic thought. I invite all to comment and to invite their friends to do so as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks once more for hosting, RAnn!
    I've divided my book list in two
    "Books Read In The Past Week" post,
    (read, as in finished)
    and "Books I'm Reading Now", which is
    a list I've put on the left side of
    the blog.
    Also this week, I have two links from
    EWTN, a very small post about Lent,
    and a post about a book I would LIKE
    to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, RAnn for hosting this. Well, after my long absence I'm back to posting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting...I can't wait to read all the entries! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats