Saturday, August 06, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post below.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

I've had quite a few book reviews post this week and invite you to have a look around while you are here.  Going with the Catholic theme were two of them:  The Grace of Everyday Saints was about a group of parishioners who fought to keep their church open.  Captive Trail is a romance that features a group of nuns (no they aren't the ones involved in the romance).

Have a great week!


9 comments:

  1. I haven't commented this week, but I have gone back and looked at all the book reviews you left on my blog earlier this week (or was it last? Good grief, time flies. ;) ) Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Catholic take on a church in Bari, Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks once again for hosting, RAnn!
    This week, I asked and answered whether it is EVER justifiable for someone to have an abortion, talked about the kind of writing I miss doing, shared a link to Open Library,
    and, of course, posted my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. It's fun to connect with other Catholic bloggers every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog is about visits to the Blessed Sacrament with St. Alphonsus Liguori. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you RAnn for hosting us again this week! You're an awesome sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, RAnn, THANKS!!!!

    Love you book reviews, how do you read them all!!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a few book reviews this week but nothing Catholic

    ReplyDelete
  9. RAnn, First I want to thank you for inviting me to join, but, WAH, I think something happened when I went to correct my link to join Sunday Snippets!

    Hope we can get all the correction done. Here is the corrected url for my posting: http://www.spiritual-lives-of-women.com/2011/08/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival.html

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats