Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

I have several posts this week.  I mused about the transitory nature of life.  I reviewed a novel about a small town and a book about a foster child.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn.

    I wrote a post in honor of last week's octave of prayer for Christian unity.

    Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. This week I have several posts relating to the pro-life movement, an announcement about a new journal, an addition to my Rosary Art Collection, some homilies from EWTN, and, of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I posted The Little Way, Do Whatever He tells You, and Sabbath Moments in a Busy Week. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting, RAnn. You are an impressively fast reader. Have a wonderful Sunday! (I think it is wonderful that you are able to spend such quality time with your dad. He is very blessed to have you as a daughter.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late linking up...

    This week I have my weekly goals, a book review of "An Amish Kitchen," a post on movies' role in violence, and 7QT where I talk about how my computer got a virus (it's all clean now, I promise!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am constntly being blessed by the gifts of those bloggers for whom you provide this weekly forum. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, RAnn, for hosting each week. I agree with Michael's comment.

    This week's posts talked about the President's inaugural speech endorsement of the homosexual agenda, a fragment of 6th century B.C. Greek poetry on poverty, and how Pope Benedict's first Latin tweet prompted a witness from a public high school student about the power of a praying parent.

    Thanks to all the readers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi everyone- I am starting to get to know some of you and it is so uplifting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi RAnn, thank you for organizing your weekly link up! Such a great way to catch up, be inspired and share our faith! May God continue to bless you for your ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello RAnn, and fellow Carnivallers! Good to be back... I hope the week has been good to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FYI - simplecatholicliving.com is real slow loading.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


View My Stats