Saturday, February 07, 2015

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for  the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.  

Did anyone else go to the parades today?  What?  No parades?  Guess you'll have to come to New Orleans.  Since I was out at a parade party I didn't get any blogging done today, and while I can't use that excuse for the rest of the week, I didn't blog then either.  Have you ever gone through stretches where you just didn't feel like blogging?

4 comments:

  1. My sisters went to parades today; and it's best to blog only when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have gone through stretches when I really didn't feel like blogging for one reason or another. I agree with Christian. Only do it when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    I used to blog every day. It took me some time to realize
    that this was not a good idea.
    On the other hand, there have been times when I really, really wanted to blog, but my computer wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really confused about how to start posting here again. I read the instructions above, but they make no sense to me. Can someone help me by using baby-steps?

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats