3. However, I am going to teach the Cadettes how to sew this year. We are taking them to Washington DC this summer so we are doing a bunch of fundraisers. I've figured out how to make fabric gift bags and I think they should be something we could sell to someone other than close friends and family.
4. I wrote a post on my financial planning blog about long term care for handicapped adult children. It is a topic that I need to consider because my son is on the autism spectrum.
5. My youngest is in sixth grade. It is hard to believe--I still think of her as the baby but she's defintely not--the whole puberty thing got started this summer and I think she grew a couple of inches. She's going to be tall.
6. My older daughter put one of the advantages of going to a smaller school to work today. She was having trouble registering--she's been trying for several weeks and needs approvals and can't get people to return her emails. Well, today she facebook messaged the university president, who took her number and said that someone will call her tomorrow and get things done.
7. I'm handling PR for our parish and parish school (where my youngest is a student). I'm trying to put together a social media campaign for our upcoming craft fair but I can't explain what it is or what I hope to accomplish to the lady running it, who barely checks her facebook page.
Join other Quick Takers over at This Aint the Lyceum.