Friday, September 25, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: September 25-October 2

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

Do you belong to Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and other similar sites? 
If so, can you list all of the book sites you belong to so others can take a look at them?

I have accounts at all of them, but haven't been to Shelfari or LibraryThing in a very long time.  Basically I found Goodreads to be the easiest to use and couldn't figure out a reason to use the others regularly.  Maybe I need to look and see if they have any new features I'd like to try.  On the other hand, my booklist at Goodreads is pretty complete and I'm not interested in doing the work to switch it to another platform.  

3 comments:

  1. Goodreads is my favorite, but I belong to quite a few other sites.

    Shelfari was the first book site I joined, but it seems so slow any more. I still use it, though.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still post reviews on Shelfari and LibraryThing, but Goodreads is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still post reviews on Shelfari and LibraryThing, but Goodreads is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats