Sunday, October 11, 2020

Christmas Delights: Cookbook Review



About the Book:

Savor the Delights of the Season with More than 250 Delicious Recipes!
This festive new compilation of family favorite holiday recipes is full of fantastic flavors of the season that will delight the young and the young at heart! Illustrated in full-color photographs, more than 250 recipes will inspire families with delicacies perfect for every Christmas occasion:

  • Christmas Eve Celebrations
  • Bountiful Breakfasts and Brunches
  • Christmas Dinner (including main dishes and sides)
  • Merrymaking (crowd-pleasers for parties)
  • Cookies and Candy
  • Giftable Treats (jar mixes, etc.)

My Comments

 One thing that comes to just about everyone's mind when you say "Christmas" is food.  Whether you are thinking of plates full of sweet treats or tables full of special meals, food is one way we celebrate.  This cookbook shares many recipes I recognize from church/school cookbooks and pairs them with some spiritual nuggets and pretty pictures.  The recipes are made from things on most people's shopping list and will not require you to dirty every dish in the kitchen to make them.  They are recipes real people make and eat.  

The book is spiral bound which I find makes it easier to use a cookbook. My review copy is digital which keeps me from getting the  full effect and from what I can see, no Kindle version is offered for sale. 

I'd like to thank the publisher for making a review copy available via NetGalley.  Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats