Monday, July 05, 2021

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?

 

  I'm linking up with Kathryn and the gang over at Book Date. where we share what we've been reading and talk about life in general.

I think this summer, we are somehow getting everyone's rain.  Much of the country is in drought and yet here the rain just won't stop.  The sun is out now (8:25 a.m. on 7/5) but it is supposed to rain this afternoon.  It really would be nice if they were wrong about that. 

I got one new NetGalley



And this was my free Prime Reading book this month




Two book reviews this week:





I have the day off today.  After I finish reading everyone's posts and adding to my TBR list, hopefully I'll have time for a book or two.  







7 comments:

  1. RaeAnne Thayne and Brenda Novak's books are on my wishlist. They look good. The Apology Project looks good too. I chose one of the thrillers this month. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Library sounds good. Anything by RaeAnne Thayne is a winner for me, too.

    Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. We could use some of your rain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Brenda Novak is a very good author. Haven't read anything by her yet.

    Happy reading!
    -Megan @ Bookstacks & Golden Moms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting to pick a Prime read each month! I chose Mrs. Rochester's Ghost this time because I'm obsessed with Jane Eyre. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had at least some of the your 4th weekend rain free. We've had a fair amount but it's been nice the last few days...

    Happy reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me the Thayne book was just ok. I loved that Brenda Novak combined Whiskey Creek and Silver Springs with her new one - and wrapped up that plot point from the WC series. That always bothered me.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats