Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'll Play

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Getting ready for my oldest to graduate from kindergarten. Working the same job I have now--I was probably working on the appeal for the biggest case we had (and that file is still just down the hall from my office). We had internet access by then, but I'm not sure if I had found aol boards yet. My husband had recently quit a job he'd had for several years to take over his late father's business.

Five things on my To Do List Tomorrow (since today's almost over): 1. Adoration (Friday nite is the one night I can get there before I'm half asleep without inconveniecing anyone else at home) 2. Watch the youngest water her marigolds (she wanted to plant marigolds, not sure where she heard of them and when we went to Home Depot to buy them, she decided she wanted purple and white petunias too--but she insists they are all her marigolds) 3. Finish proofreading some letters at work. 4. Read a book 5. Do or pawn off some of those chores at work that I've been putting off

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:1. Travel 2. Try to have another baby (if dh will agree--though at my age that's a stretch and I'm not willing to try very hard) 3. Hire a maid 4. Spend a day or two a week as a Court Appointed Special Advocate for children 5. Run a Girl Scout troop in an area that lacks volunteers.

Three of my bad habits:1. Sloth 2. Impatience with people 3 Eating too muchthe doubt

Five places I have lived:1. New Orleans areab2. Mississippi Gulf Coast 2.5 Columbus, MS 3. Izmir, Turkey, 4. Monteray California, 5. Colorado Springs, Co. 6 Omaha NE, 7. Madison WI, 8. Kapuskasing Canada (yea I know, more than five--guess what my dad did for a living)

Five jobs I’ve had:1. Lifeguard 2. Swimming Teacher 3 Teacher 4. Telephone solicitor 5. Paralegal

If you want to play, join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats