Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hi, and welcome to another edition of Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of bloggers who gather once each week to share out best posts. We are all Catholic and blog at least somewhat about Catholic things; some do so exclusively, others only periodically. All are welcome to participate here. To join in the fun, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In that post describe and link to any posts you want to share with the rest of us. Also put in a link to this post. Then come back here, and sign Mr. Linky and give us a link to your post. Finally, go visit other people's posts, and leave comments! Some folks who don't post often have asked if they could, rather than creating a special "Sunday Snippets" post, just link thier original post to Mr. Linky. That's ok, if your original post includes a link back here; since the idea is to share our posts and readers with each other. Encourge your readers to join us too.


If you are joining us for the first time, welcome. If you want a weekly reminder to post, please join our yahoo group. You'll only get one email per week.


I don't have any posts dealing with Catholicism this week, but invite you to look around since you are here. I have several book reviews as well as some musing about schools.



Thanks for joining us and I look foward to reading your posts.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, RAnn!

    This week I started working on our homeschool planbooks for the coming school year. I've made some real planbook progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RAnn, Hope you are having a good week. This week I blogged about Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor and also commented about the 1975 encyclical, Evangelii Nuntiandi by Pope Paul VI. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, RAnn and thanks for hosting!

    This week, I reviewed 2 books and 2 blogs by capuchin monks, talked about prayer before meals and the 40th anniversary of man walking on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!

    I didn't blog this week because I was 1) too busy meeting a deadline, 2) dealing with a family crisis, and 3) celebrating a first-ever published article in the National Catholic Register. You can link to the article from my blog at the3theresas.blogspot.com or at the NCR's homepage.

    Can I ask for prayers for my sister and her marriage here? Thanks and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week, I posted about The Faith of the Man on the Moon (http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2009/07/faith-of-man-on-moon.html) The Faith of the Man on the Moon and Praying without Ceasing (http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2009/07/praying-without-ceasing_25.html). I'd especially invite your comments about ways you've found to remain prayerful "without ceasing".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RAnn,

    My first week joining the carnival. I have posted about confession and the grace I have received from it this week.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. As usual, five poems from Fr. Tabb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When life happens: post late.

    On this week's Sunday Snippets, WBN talks about Bono and the BVM .

    * No Theme On The Horizon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was out of town this weekend but my post is now up... it's a review of a book that's based on Chesterton's works

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week, I seem to have been inspired by Eastern Christianity.

    God's blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats