Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival



I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post below.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here.


That out of town trial is still going on.  I got some time off yesterday afternoon and chose to play tourist rather than blog.  I'll tell you more about where I am and what's going on  after it is over.  Hopefully everyone else has had a more productive blogging week.  I'm going to go crash now with a junky non-mind engaging novel and then head to mass tomorrow--I lucked into a nearby parish I really like.  Have a great week and enjoy each other's posts. I doubt I'll get around to reading many, I have a disc full of records to review tomorrow.  

11 comments:

  1. You threw me there...I was thinking round vinyl things that go round and round and play music.... LOL

    Looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can copy a lot of paper onto a cd/dvd and it is a lot easier to carry than the paper, which is important if you are hundreds of miles from home

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have a disc full of records to review tomorrow." Once again I'm thankful to draw for a living.

    3 posts this week. One is catechetical; one merely Catholic; the last a bit on language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting, RAnn! I'm praying that the trial will have a good outcome.
    This week, I've shared, along with some brief comments of my own, an update on Br. Leo, a homily from Fr. Joseph, an article about a letter from Cardinal Timothy Dolan, and a post from the "A Minor Friar" blog.
    I also have several posts about my collections, a post about Nixon VS Obama, and, of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same thing as Kathleen--music on round, vinyl! Shows my age!

    This week I posted 2 videos on the HHS mandate and one post about the affect it will have on The Little Sisters of the Poor. Also, there's a Lenten meditation video and a beautiful Agnus Dei.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all that you are doing, RAnn. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a linky. I hope it's okay If I post the link here:

    http://www.simplecatholicliving.com/sunday-snippets/sunday-snippets-a-catholic-carnival-march-11-2012

    I have a post about submission in marriage, meatless meals and a how-to on homemade deodorant.

    Happy Sunday everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weird. I came back to check out some of the links and the linky is showing...Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Technology, education, knowledge vs. wisdom, an 18th century play and what it says to the modern age...all that and more in this week's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TV for Catholics has a review of the best new broadcast show, "Awake" up.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats