Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between. Come back here and enter the URL of that post below. Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments! 

If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup. I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here. 

Well, I'm home.  Unfortunately, we didn't win.  I wrote a post comparing the ritual of the courtroom to the ritual of the church.  I have to say though that if I have to be stuck away from home working for a month, Lexington KY is a nice place to be.  Except for the jury, the folks were all as nice as they could be to us.  (and I'm not knocking the jury,only wishing for a different outcome).

I have two book reviews up this week.  Woodrose Mountain is a romance I read some time ago.  Day After  Night is about holocaust survivors in Israel.  

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! This week's posts include
    a repost ofthe Novena for the Reversal of the HHS ( two homilies, plus a sneak peek at a third, which hasn't been added to YouTube yet, a couple of posts about my Rosary Art Collection,with the focus on just one of the Mysteries, two posts about pro-abortionists (one of which is a link, with a comment of my own, to a post from the NunEssential blog, and, of course, my weekly book list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home safely and sorry about the trial outcome. I'll be back tomorrow to read your posts. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had time to visit some of the beautiful sites around Lexington, like Keeneland and Woodford Reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time joining you all. Thanks for the invite.
    -Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sports and Christian leadership, George Carlin, the politically correct policing of education, a boy's call to serve Jesus, and a modern-day parable on the fractured nature of Christianity...all that and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TV for Catholic has a revisitation of "Alcatraz" after its finale, as well as previews of the second seasons of "The Killing" and "Game of Thrones."

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been busy celebrating my son's 7th birthday, so I'm way late in participating this week.

    This week I'm sharing my weekly goals, 10 of my latest favorite blogs, a link back to one of Barb's posts and a guest blogger.

    I'm sorry the case you were working on didn't end in your favor, RAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to read other posts. I guess I am a day late, but thanks for inviting me RAnn!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats