Tuesday, February 26, 2013

David Sticker Book: My Review


About the Book:
David Sticker Book is a fun, interactive retelling of the story of David and Goliath, complete with four pages of stickers, so children can help illustrate the story and fill in the gaps. Kids will love the fun, reusable stickers and bright illustrations as they engage with this well-loved Bible story.

My Comments:
Sometimes things happen that remind you that your kids really are growing up.  When this book was offered for review, my thought was "How cute; my youngest will love getting a package in the mail".  Well, she was excited when the package came but then her face fell "I'm not a little kid any more".  Well, she did go back later and play with the stickers, so it wasn't a total loss.

However, to be fair to the book, the problem was with the owner, not the book, which was cute,colorful and  easy to read.

I'd like to thank the publisher for making a review copy available and I'd like to apologize for missing the posting dates.  Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats