Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading

2a

I'm joining Sheila and the gang this week for It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?  I've been busy with life and blogging has taken a back seat.  I've been reading at a slower pace and posting reviews but socializing just hasn't happened.  Hopefully this week will be less hectic and I can get around to checking some folks blogs and posting more too.

Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I don't give "A" grades easily.  This week I wrote three "A" reviews

Cancel the Wedding: A Novel (P. S.)

I got Cancel the Wedding from Edelweiss.  It won't be published until August, and my review won't be published until July, but this is one that needs to be on your radar.  I loved it.  

Runaway Saint

Lisa Samson has another hit here.  Within the confines of an interesting novel, which while it has religious elements, is not a preachy story or a call to accept a particular theology, Samson makes us look at our image of Jesus and how that effects our lives. My review will be up later this week.


The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition

My Review.

Several reviews I wrote earlier published this week:



The Chance (Thunder Point)

My Review



This is a series of children's books that I reviewed.
My Review

3 comments:

  1. Liking your lineup! def want to check them out - thx for posting
    HapPy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your week calms down for you. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three A reviews in one week is amazing! Hope you enjoy your books this week too.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats