Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Monday: What Are You Reading

2a

I've gotten out of the habit of the Monday Memes but thought I'd stop by and say hi to some of my favorite book bloggers.  It's Monday!  What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey and I encourage my readers to peruse the other participants' posts and see what books are out there for us.  

Here are the reviews I posted this week:







Also, I am giving away a set of four books by Sherry Boas.   Stop by and enter!  


6 comments:

  1. I like to see the Christmassy reads around. Nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a couple of Christmas themed books ready to read. This one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, as long as you aren't looking for realism.

      Delete
  3. I'm in denial about Christmas so refuse to read anything related until December! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some good book choices! I am saving my Christmas type reads for another month. Like Deborah, I am not ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda Novak is always good. My head centered on Wing Tip for some reason. Have a good week. Oh, I would love to take your header. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats