Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Post and Mailbox Monday

The Sunday Post


Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffinated Book Reviewer.  You can head over there to see who has linked up and to catch up with the world of book blogging.  Book bloggers gather on Mondays for Mailbox Monday where we brag about the week's acquisitions.  

Got some reading done this week:
     


I reviewed Winter's Camp. and  pre-scheduled the review of Evergreen Springs.  

Last Sunday I took my Girl Scouts to a painting party and they had a lot of fun.  It will be interesting to see what next year brings with Girl Scouts for a lot of reasons.  

We have been pulling wallpaper out of our bathrooms as part of a renovation project.  The contractor is supposed to be here next week to replace the tubs, surrounds, floors and vanities.  Then I'll put the teens to work painting.  

Reading-wise I just have to keep working on my huge TBR stack (and stay off NetGalley).  New on my shelf this week is




How was your week?

5 comments:

  1. I love your list of books...some of my favorite authors. Good luck in staying off Netgalley - I keep trying but can't seem to do it :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had a great reading week! Hope this one is just as great.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/weekly-wrapup-continuons-lire-paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely intrigued by My Sister's Secret - I love that sort of book!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Winter books! I'm not ready for those! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, a painting party sounds fun! My daughter is looking forward to Girl Scouts starting up again next month.

    (I'm trying to stay off of NetGalley too. It's tough!)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats