Sunday, October 04, 2015

It's Monday!

1

Hello to my fellow book bloggers.  I've been out of the loop for a little while and I'm trying to get back on track.  I'm glad to see that Sheila is back to hosting "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?"  She and her family are in my prayers.  

This week I've been pretending Christmas is here already, reading




The Midwife of Bethlehem

I wish I could say I reviewed this because of the Pope's visit, but I didn't, I reviewed it because I finished it


I reviewed a Christmas romance as well:



Oh, and this will be the last week for my giveaway of Five Days Left.  The author, Julie Lawson Timmer was kind enough to do an interview and give a copy away.  Please enter!



I don't know what I'll read next, the stacks are large, the allotted time is not...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great lot of books, like the look of The Midwife of Bethlehem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That interview for Five Days Left was super interesting! Might have to pick that one up. Loved the review of Rediscovering the Heart of a Disciple, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I enjoyed Five Days Left....and I love the look of the Christmas books. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats