Monday, October 19, 2015

Mailbox Monday

mmb-300x282


It's Monday and my mailbox was full when I got home.  The nice folks at Catholic Word sent me these books, which I will be reviewing later this month and all through November:







Catholic Word describes itself as " a one-stop resource for leading programs and religious titles from over 35 top Catholic publishers. For over 15 years, Catholic Word has built a reputation based on quality, personal relationships and a devotion to excellence in service."  The mission they espouse is "to build up the Church one soul at a time through top quality Catholic materials and resources. Wherever a person is on their faith journey, we offer real help to taking the next step closer to God. Our motto is to do the right thing, in the right way, for the right reason."  They claim to be "100% faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium".  

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen peg saints before! The Christmas books look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them either but they are cute and you can buy them online.

      Delete
  2. Interesting books! I've never seen the Peg book.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats