Monday, January 28, 2008

Book Meme

Sr. Anne tagged me for this one. Here are the rules:

Book Meme Rules

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.

From this chair the nearest books would be cookbooks, school yearbooks and the Catechism of the Catholic Church. I decided to break the rules and grab the next book I'm going to read instead, which is going to be Debbie Macomber's Thursdays at Eight.

"What's the matter with you?" Karen asked agressively. "Are you the one who has been calling and hanging up? Why? You scared me, dammit!"

I'll tag Renee (my fellow bookmooch junkie), Carrie, Michelle, Janette, and Stina, who StatCounter told me links here (and someone comes from there to read)

1 comment:


View My Stats