Sunday, June 07, 2009

Review: Seduce Me at Sunrise



I have told you how much I like Lisa Kleypas' books, haven't I? This is the second in her Hathaway series. I reviewed the first here. This one is about the invalid sister, Win, and Merripan, the gypsy the family took in several years ago. They have always had a special affection for each other, but it has been on hold not only because she has been recovering from scarlet fever, but also because he is afraid to let anyone too close to him.

Besides the main romance plot, the book contains a subplot about Merripan and the husband of Amelia, Win's older sister. He too happens to be a gypsy and the two of them both have the same tatoo, one they haven't seen on anyone else. Why to they both have it and what does it mean?

As with Kleypas' other books, this contains steamy sex scenes. It is also rather dismissive of religion.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure that I would like this book, but I haven't read anything by this author yet. If you like her books, though, I would probably enjoy reading them too.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats