Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tiber River

Have you noticed the new button on my sidebar--the one that says "Tiber River Reviewers"? Tiber River (the reference is to a river in Rome) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing religious education over the internet. It is a division of Aquinas and More Catholic Goods, an online Catholic store. If you check out their website, you can learn more about them. One thing they have started is a book review program, and I know you not surprised to learn that I'm participating.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! I am glad to hear that you are participating in this as a book reviewer. I have been looking for more Catholic based books to read and my husband and I are always frequenting Catholic goods stores. I will definitely check out their site.

    Now, please get them to have some giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats