Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Snippets: A Catholic Carnival

Welcome to this week's Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. This is your weekly chance to share your best, or most Catholic posts with other Catholic bloggers. All Catholic bloggers, whether they blog exclusively abou things Catholic, or whether Catholicism is only of facet of their writing, are invited to participate.

To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In that post, do as I have done in the paragraph below, and describe and link to the posts you want to highlight. You are also free to ask for prayers, share your joys or just about anything else, just as long as you include a link back to this post. Next, come back here and sign Mr. Linky and give us a link to your post. If you'd like a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

This week I joined a new book review program, Tiber River Reviewers. I reviewed my first book for them, Following Jesus to Mary. While my other reading material hasn't been Catholic, I invite you to peruse my other book reviews.
Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival Participants
1. Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller
2. Colleen
3. David Marciniak
4. Karin@Daughter of the King
5. Luuk Dominiek OP
6. womanatwell
7. Renee
8. Elena @My Domestic church
9. Dymphna
10. the3theresas
11. Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
12. Loren
13. Bob Traupman - priest / writer
14. Gabriella
15. Fr. JC Maximilian
16. Matthew Lickona
17. Pete Caccavari
18. Loren

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks RAnn for being our faithful hostess each week. I enjoy your reviews and contests.
    Have a Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RAnn for hosting again! One question, is there a reason the links don't show up in the post? I have the feeling I got more visitors when they were visible in the post itself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RAnn! This week I discuss a recent meeting of bishops concerning the problems of immigration. Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My post is up.... love reading other Catholic blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! This week, I talked about Corpus Christi, and holy silence, as well as David Letterman and Evan Thomas' public blunders.

    Looking forward to reading everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I have been a bit inactive lately, but am gearing back up at the3theresas.blogspot.com.

    God bless everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts. Thanks RAnn!
    ========
    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents for your blogging pleasure: Mysteries and Miracles

    * The Bread of Life shouldn't be thrown to the dogs
    * Vatican reviewing possible Pope John Paul I miracle
    * Two different looks at the ineffable Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I talk about my son's Baptism according to the extraordinary form of the 1962 Missal.
    http://goodjesuitbadjesuit.blogspot.com/2009/06/abrenuntio.html

    I also have an interesting post entitled "Dissenting from Dissent" about a University of San Francisco professor who is stating that his university has lost it Catholic identity.

    http://goodjesuitbadjesuit.blogspot.com/2009/06/dissenting-from-dissent.html


    JMJ

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for inviting me to "Sunday Snippets." I will keep this in mind.

    It seems the erotica on your site is incompatible with Catholicism. I'm sorry I can't post your comment on my site.

    CF

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats