Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hi, and welcome to another edition of Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of bloggers who gather once each week to share out best posts. We are all Catholic and blog at least somewhat about Catholic things; some do so exclusively, others only periodically. All are welcome to participate here.

To join in the fun, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In that post describe and link to any posts you want to share with the rest of us. Also put in a link to this post. Then come back here, and sign Mr. Linky and give us a link to your post. Finally, go visit other people's posts, and leave comments! Some folks who don't post often have asked if they could, rather than creating a special "Sunday Snippets" post, just link their original post to Mr. Linky. That's ok, if your original post includes a link back here; since the idea is to share our posts and readers with each other. Encourage your readers to join us too.


If you want a weekly reminder to post, please subscribe to our yahoogroup.

I have two posts I want to share with you this week. The first is a review of the novel, The Death of a Pope. The second is my "From My Reader" post, which includes a few links to Catholic blog posts.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks RAnn for keeping it going! I have as usual my own reflection on the Gospel and again like to promote the video's on the Professions and the Reception of Habits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RAnn, I checked out a few websites for blog styles, but I ended up adjusting the template I had and am pretty satisfied. This week I got a little technical again with philosophy, faith and science, but I try to make it understandable to the layperson. I don't understand it all myself, but I keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Two items this week: the regular Sunday entry (Tabb Centenary Year LII: Five sonnets by Rev. John B. Tabb.) and a special entry for Tuesday, the first day of Autumn (Tabb Centenary Year LI: Five poems by Rev. John B. Tabb.).

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAnn thanks for all you do!
    -----

    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents Holiness Calling.

    * Mother Teresa's Contact Info -- a true story
    * Hey there, flabby -- Small print, big impact

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats