Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?

My mailbox was completely empty this week, which gave me a chance to catch up on the backlog, and read a library book.  Click on the book titles to read my reviews.

Life from Scratch:  About a women who blogs as she learns to cook and live on her own after a divorce

1022 Evergreen Place:  The latest episode in Debbie Macomber's Ceder Cove soap opera.

'Twas the Night:  Christmas romance anthology

The House:  A woman about to divorce takes back her ex when she learns he is dying.  Kindle giveaway.

Hatteras Girl:  Christian romance.

Rush of Wings:  Christian Romantic Suspense

Christmas at Harrington's:  Christmas Novella

Amy Inspired:  Christian novel about an apiring writer

9 comments:

  1. Life From Scratch sounds kind of interesting... I like reading about blogs. :)

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "Amy Inspired" I really liked it. "Hatteras Girl" is on my TBR list! I will be interested to see what you say about it (if you do a review).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:40 AM

    I received for review "Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms" by Mark Whiteway from the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life from Scratch sounds a bit reminiscent of Julie & Julia.

    Love the idea of it...being a blogger and all.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading week! I am behind on the Cedar Cove series, got to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading "Cutting for Stone," my book club selection, by Abraham Verghese.
    I just finished listening to a couple books-on-tape, "Animal Dreams" by Barbara Kingsolver, and "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte."

    It's my new favorite interest: listening to books while folding laundry or driving for my errands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you are stocked up for Christmas reading. Are you reading in the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of Life from Scratch, I can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life from Scratch sound like a good book:)It reminds me of Julie & Julia but a little different!
    Have a great week! Here is mine:
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats