Monday, April 23, 2012

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo




Don't Panic--Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family

This cookbook's version of Fettuccine Alfredo is made with grilled chicken breasts and took me about thirty minutes from start to table.  According to the book it made eight servings.  We fed five people with enough leftovers that I would serve it for another meal.  The recipe called for 20 oz of pasta, which was a pack and a half of what we bought; next time I'll just use two packs as there was plenty of sauce.  My family likes cheesy things and this was a real hit.

I microwaved some of the leftovers tonight for supper and while they tasted good, the sauce was clumpy and separated so that I could pour some butter off of it.  Perhaps another reheating method would work better--I just put my portion on a plate, heated until hot and stirred.

Grilling the chicken

Making the sauce

Assemble the dish

Plate and serve (and wish I'd been to culinary school to learn how to make it pretty)


3 comments:

  1. YUM! Well I think it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chefs do pretty; busy moms do quick and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote for the published recipe would have to go here!
    I looooove Fet. Alfredo! One of my all-time faves.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats