Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between. Come back here and enter the URL of that post below. Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments! 

If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup. I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here.

Well, I'm back in the groove again.  This week I've posted about two books sent to me by Catholic bookstores:  Life Entwined with Lily's is about the family of  a woman with Down's Syndrome.  The Church and the New Media talks about using the internet to evangelize.  


I posted several times about a cookbook.  This is my wrap-up post, with links to the other posts.  


A Callahan Wedding is a basic romance. Wildflowers from Winter is Christian fiction, somewhat romantic.  My Stubborn Heart is a Christian romance.


What about you?

9 comments:

  1. Thanks again for hosting this every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, RAnn! I was pleasantly surprised to find Sunday Snippets
    up so early.
    This week, I've reposted the Novena for a Reversal of the HHS Mandate, shared several homilies from EWTN, posted a request for prayers for Fr. Ed Sylvia, who is recovering from a heart attack,
    blogged about my online collections, shared a funny story about Winky, introduced a new feature on my blog, and, of course, put up my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yet again RAnn. Glad you're back in the groove. Times been flying here with same ole, same ole, but good. I had a visit with an old friend this week, so not much writing, but lots of reminiscing. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. This is my 100th week of participating in your meme. God bless you for your faithful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a Catholic posting but a giveaway of a Christian fiction book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rann, I really do appreciate your hosting of Sunday Snippets. What a great way to share such wide-ranging interests and authors!

    This week we have a young girl's faith, expressing our faith in the workplace, epistemology of faith, Joel Osteen, whether the LDS church is Christian, the Greek poet Pindar and the dichotomy between morality and aesthetics, and much more. Be sure to check out the comboxes, as there was much good discussion this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TV for Catholics has a review of HBO's "Girls" up, as well as a quick hits post.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the invitation, RAnn. I am grateful to be part of this endeavor, and I hope that you will continue doing this for many Sundays to come. May Almighty God bless you and your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi RAnn~There are some great links here! Thanks for helping to share posts from all these wonderful bloggers. Is the Snippet schedule that you post each Monday and the link stays open until the next post is up?

    Now that I'm out of school for the summer I'm trying to get back on the groove. I'm totally disconnected from my internet world!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats