Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival



Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

Question of the week: Since most people thought the question of the week was a good feature, it will continue.  This week's question of the week is:  What are some possible questions of the week?  In other words, give me some questions I can use to continue this feature.

Last Sunday the weather finally got nice for about 24 hours so I dragged the family to the park for pictures.  A friend of my older daughter was the photographer.

On the blogging front this week, I reviewed Dear Mr. Knightley, a Christian epistolary novels and a children's Bible storybook


6 comments:

  1. Lovely daughters are such a consolation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family, RAnn. :)

    This week I am sharing my "words" for 2014.

    One possible question for the question of the week could be "What is your favorite Christian (or non-religious) movie, and wny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAnn~
    Thx for hosting! Enjoyed the Mr Knightley review...thanks...will look into that one!
    Possible question of the week:
    1. Favorite Christian fiction title/author ( of course, I love Ellen's books!) Any others as well?

    2. Fave fiction titles...not necessarily Catholic/Christian...quality lit

    Thanks, friend...
    Awesome fam pic BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you once again, RAnn. You have a good looking bunch. Beautiful family! Great smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    I have two questions I'd like to suggest:
    What was the first book you ever borrowed from the library?
    What was the biggest change you experienced in 2013?

    I have only four posts this week. Due to a family situation (I'm sorry, but I can't go into any details except to say that everything is okay), I wasn't able to celebrate Sunday as I usually do, so there are no additions to my Rosary Art Collection, and no Sunday Books in this week's book list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting, RAnn! Beautiful family!

    Suggested question: Did you get your "patron saint of the year" from Jen Fulweiler? If so, who was it? (Mine: St. Ambrose of Milan.)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats