Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each ot.her. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.



We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.



Question of the Week: What is your favorite part of Holy Week?  
My Answer:  Adoration on Holy Thursday.  

I wrote about the Way of the Cross and compared it to the walk I've been on this Lent, particularly these last few weeks.  I also reviewed a novel that looked at secrets in marriage.  

I'm at my Dad's and I'm asking for your prayers.  I'm praying for a peaceful death, and something has to happen first, or his death will not likely be peaceful.  Pray that it does.  

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. I'm praying that your Dad will have a peaceful death. I'm so sorry for what he, and you, and your family are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAnn, I'm sending my guardian angel to St.Pio for his powerful intercession. He works miracles and I want one for your father. Peace.
    Thanks once again for hosting. Here is my link;
    http://lionessblog.com/2014/04/12/sunday-snippets-a-catholic-carnival-76/

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your dead achieve the peace we all need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Submissions start April 19, 2014, 3:00 pm)
    I just noticed that it says "start" instead of "close."
    Do you want us to wait until next Saturday to submit our links?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rann, you and your father will be in my prayers. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAnn
    I join my prayers for you and your dad with the others being offered. I will post a prayer request in our Adoration chapel this morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:27 AM

    RAnn, I will offer up prayers for your father and your family at Mass this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for your Dad's peaceful passing Ruth. Prayers for you too - it's never easy to lose our parents.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats