Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Blogger Hop: January 22-28

Book Blogger Hop




Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

Can you remember a time in your life when you were not reading?

Absolutely.  I remember that I could hardly wait to go to first grade because that is when you got to learn to read.  It only took me a couple of weeks to figure it out and I was off to the races with my favorite activity.  My first favorite book was "Ann Likes Red".  By the end of first grade I was reading Carolyn Haywood's Betsy books.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow on your reading story. I am loving hearing stories of early readers.

    I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats