Friday, January 08, 2016

Book Blogger Hop: January 8-14

Book Blogger Hop




Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

Have you made any improvements on your blog since your started your blog? 
Did you change the format? Did you change your header? 
Did you add or remove items from your side bar?

Many times.  I stared with some basic old Blogger template.  I learned that some folks with Blogger blogs had found third-party templates and I tried a couple of those.  I used backgrounds from Cutest Blog on the Block and similar sites.  I'd add things to my sidebars, and take them off.  When Blogger brought out their new templates I upgraded.  I've had my current look for about two years, I think.  I haven't been as inclined to play with my blog lately, but I suspect that one day I'll grow bored with this look and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats