- The Middle Fork which is about a group that goes kayaking and ends us discussing politics, which of course leads to tension in the group. Then an accident happens and the group has to work together to make it off the river alive.
- Four Wives is about four "perfect" wives who work together to plan a gala and who find out how imperfect they all are.
- Dance Me Daddy is about a daddy and his daughter dancing, from the time she is a preschooler until her baby is dancing her husband. My five year old will help me review it.
Bookmooch brought me two books:
- Temptation, a Christian novel that deals with infidelity in marriage
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox, which appears to deal with mental illness.
Via Bostick, I got Parenting is a Contact Sport. I also got Critical Care for a First Wildcard tour. I have already reviewed it. Finally, I got June's Magnificat from The Catholic Company. It is a monthly magazine containing both the daily mass readings as well the Morning and Evening Prayers from the Liturgy of the Hours.
Guess I need to get busy reading!