Thursday, February 25, 2010

Link Love

I'm still working my way through my list of followers.  Who is up this week?

Colleen is a prolific Catholic blogger and regular Sunday Snippets participant.  She writes Thoughts on Grace, Simple Reflections, Blueberry Muffins, Surviving by Grace, and Lenten Journal.

Sarah and Bill have a blog about Natural Family Planning

Cym Lowell hosts a weekly book review blog party.  I really need to start participating again.

Loci is a Catholic blogger.

Mary is another Catholic author of many blogs:  Two Hearts Entwined, The Mystical Rose, The Beautiful Gate, Out of Babylon, and Abba's Way

Kathy of Kittling Books is a great book blogger.

That's all for this week.  Hope you find some new favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, RAnn for the mention on link love :) I'll check out the other ones. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats