Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome you to this week's edition of Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. This is a chance for Catholic bloggers to share their best with other Catholic bloggers. How do you participate in Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival? Go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--a Catholic Carnival and in it, highlight one or more of your posts from this week, with links to the posts. Then come back here and leave a direct link to that post on Mr. Linky. Then go visit the other participants. If you don't post often, you can leave a direct link to a post on Mr. Linky, but your blog should have a link back to this post. Sunday Snippets is a two-way link-up. The idea is to share readers.

If you'd like to sign up to get a weekly reminder to post, subscribe to our yahoogroup.

This week one of the books I read and reviewed prompted me to do a week-long series on women in the world today.  One of those posts was on Women in the Church, but I invite you to take the time to read all of them.  Next week I'm doing a series on autism, so I invite you back to discuss that topic.

I gave out some Link Love to a couple of Sunday Snippets participants.

I started my Lenten Link-up series.  I invite you to join me.  

I read Embrace Me, a Christian novel with very positive treatment of Catholicism.

Thanks for joining us.




4 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for hosting, RAnn! Sorry I've been rather haphazard about my participation as of late. Having trouble keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RAnn for keeping it going!
    God Bless, Luuk Dominiek Jansen OP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks RAnn for hosting this. It is fun to read others' posts and I always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks RAnn, you're great!
    ===============

    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents The Next Generation Is Made Up Of Kids.

    * If We Were Amenable
    * Woman With Knife Cancels Abortion
    * Stable Population

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats