Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review: The Story of Noah's Ark



About the Book:
The story of Noah and his ark is one of the most frequently read stories in the Bible. With this deluxe set, kids can use the wall clings to recreate the awesome scene of all the animals boarding the ark. As they read about Noah and his adventure, children are prompted to stick the vinyl clings on any painted wall. The clings safely stick and easily peel right off, so kids can rearrange them however they choose and reuse them for hours of enjoyment!

My Comments:
I'd like to apologize to the folks at Kregel for being late with this review.  It's not like they didn't give me plenty of reminders--it's just that the book wasn't in my possession, it was in the possession of my seven year old, who really did like it.  She has the clings up in her room and has moved them several times--and so far they are continuing to stick.  The story is an oldie but goodie and the clings show that simple toys can be fun too.  I definitely recommend this one for kids between 4 and 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats