Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

Another light blogging week.  I reviewed a book of two romantic novellas.  I also wrote about Catholic Schools.  


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, RAnn. This the season to slow down a bit and I did. Light posting week here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    I'm asking everyone to pray for the victims of that senseless shooting in Connecticut, and for their grieving friends and families.
    Please pray for my dear online friend Kim, who just learned that she has breast cancer.
    Most of my posts this week are from EWTN. I've also shared a post from Anabelle's blog (with additional material on my own blog), my new Bible-reading system, a disturbing decision from a judge, and, of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RAnn, I made that great Grandma's praline cookie recipe with graham crackers this week to share with my Latin students and their family. It was just great. The chocolate chips on top were perfect. I'll be making a batch to take and share at Christmas when we go out of town. I especially liked it because it wasn't much work and didn't cause my fibro to flare like traditional cookie recipes would do to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them; I aim to please!

      Delete
  5. Hi, RAnn, Our song this week is Lo How a Rose 'Ere Blooming. I also talked about the spirituality of the Paradox of Advent and posted a prayer I saw to the Holy Innocents for the victims in CT. I highlighted posts from other blogs on Christian Practices in a Consumer Culture and one on a Dominican Advent Preaching series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm squeaking in under the wire of "while it's still Sunday!" Thank you again, RAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you RAnn for hosting us all again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for hosting, RAnn! I hope your friend Kathy is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats