Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

Just two posts this week for me, neither of which have anything to do with Catholicism.  I' ve been busy getting ready for Christmas.  Don't tell my youngest, but she's getting a Kindle Fire and Mom has spent a lot of time downloading apps and figuring out how it works so when she turns it on Christmas morning it will do something.  

9 comments:

  1. Thank you RAnn for hosting especially with Christmas madness underway. I'm caught in it too; blogging actually helps me keep my focus on Jesus and His Incarnation. So thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn! Merry Christmas to you and to the other Sunday Snippets participants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Merry Christmas to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift for your daughter! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're reminding me that we have to go through iPad apps and purchase/install them before Tuesday morning.....whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We listened to In the Bleak Midwinter and watched a tear-inducing video by Project Awesome called There is no Them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again, RAnn!! and Merry Christmas!

    Hope your daughter likes her kindle


    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. RAnn, I hope everything is all right. You haven't blogged all week.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats