Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here; some folks are forgetting that! Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.
We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.
I've finally got a critical mass going on my posts again where I have a bunch written and scheduled so that picking up a book that won't be published for a while does't mean I won't have posts for a while. This week's posts:
- Seven Quick Takes about me.
- Review of The Rosary the Prayer That Saved My Life
- Review of The Everyday Catholic's Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours
- Review of a novel: The Wishing Hill
- Book Blogger Hop post: Responding to Review Requests