Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to postClick here to sign up.

Question of the Week: My Right to Life calendar says that the National Right to Life convention is this week in Kentucky. What do you to do promote Right to Life? I donate money and pray; at this time, that's about it, except that I periodically tilt at windmills on other people's blogs.
I love summer.  I love having time to read and blog.  No religious books this week--though I have a couple in my TBR stack.  My posts this week are reviews of a book by a prison doctor, a Southern cookbook, a story about a battered woman, and a sweet clean romance.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting every week, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, as always, for hosting Sunday Snippets so faithfully, RAnn.

    Only linking one post this week: I'm offering a free ebook on the Mass in honor of the Solemnity of Corpus Christi.

    To answer the question of the week. For now, most of my prolife "work" consists of prayer and occasional donations. My husband and I used too pray at the abortion centers, but we haven't been able to do that in a long time. I hope to do more prolife activities in the future, though.

    I hope everyone has a blessed Solemnity of Corpus Christi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAnn, thank you so much for being our host. I'm afraid I've only been half here. Me and my brain have been off in the mountains. It's good for my soul but it's rather hard to get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats