Monday, June 02, 2014

It's Monday: What Are You Reading


It has been a while since I participated in this meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  I lost my dad mid-April  and he had been sick for (and wrote about going through his house here) a good while before that so my free time had been limited.  Now that school is out things are starting to calm down and I'm starting to read and blog again regularly. The links below take you to my reviews.  

 My favorite this week was All My Belongings which Litfuse is touring.  



Beach Glass is a romance that looks at how people choose to change.


I had high hopes for The Midwife but it ultimately disappointed.



Dreamweaver Trail is another romance.

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies for your loss, I hope you are regaining your equilibrium and find some escape in what you are reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these all look sooo good! I especially love the cover of All My Belongings. I'm going to check it out. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats