Saturday, December 06, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for  the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

This week I have been blogging about all the books I've been getting via the Mega Advent Giveaway.  All I can say is that I need to quit writing and start reading!.  Click the name of the publisher to see what they sent me,



Inlinkz is going to be offline from 6-10 tonight so if you are trying to link up and can't, that's why.  Just come back tomorrow morning!  Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting week after week, RAnn!
    I have only three posts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you RAnn, great host!
    My posts are all prayer and poetry this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. I've got a suggestion for short meditations for Advent spiritual reading with a link. Love these online treasures!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats