Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sunday Snippets-A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for  the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

I'd like to wish you and yours a blessed fourth week in Advent and Merry Christmas!  My only post this week was a Mailbox Monday post listing all the books I got via the Mega Advent Giveaway.


3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th week of Advent and a merry Christmas, RAnn. May God bless you and yours and reward his hostest with the mostest.
    I has some poetry this week and some fun with I Will Rock You — Funny baby music parody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, RAnn. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats