Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for  the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

I was too busy celebrating Christmas to blog this week.  


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, as always, RAnn. :)

    I don't have any posts from this week either; however, I am linking up a (not-so-favorable) book review from last week ("20 Short Ones").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    Except for my fan fiction and my inevitable book list, I didn't post anything either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Posted on the distinction between virginity and purity, and answered the question, "What did Jesus mean by 'fulfilling the Law'?"

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats