Saturday, November 14, 2009

From My Reader

I haven't done this for a while, and my reader has lots of posts, so let's see what catches my eye tonight:

MakeUseOf has an article about CosmoLearning, a website devoted to online learning, developed by a couple of teenagers with content for students and educators alike.

Catholic Mom has an article about having a spiritual Advent.

Eating out wit kids can be expensive, or it can be free (at least the kids' food). MakeUseOf tells you how.

Tonite is a MakeUseOf night. They also have an article about teaching object oriented computer programming to kids. My son who wants to design video games will be sent this link.

Do you like Starbucks apple cider? Here is how to make your own.


Are Christmas romances your thing? Enter Bingo's contest for a free book of three of them.

Our lives are recorded by newspapers, so they are an interesting historical source. Resource Shelf tells us where to find them.

If there is a cook on your Christmas list, Taste Of Home Cookbooks are only $5.00 (usually about $25.00)

I like homemade bread and rolls, but the rising time get me. These buns can be on the table in an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats