Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mailbox Monday

I've been making a deliberate choice to slow down the book arrivals here. My reading time has become much more limited now that school and extra-curricular activities have begun. I'm also getting tired of reading books other people want me to read, rather than those I want to read. That being said, I got two books this week and have managed to blog about both of them.

It Happened One Night is a contemporary romance which I received from Hachette. My review post is up, along with a giveaway. If you are a romance reader, I think you'll enjoy it. For a First Wildcard tour I got Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie. I blogged about it as part of Amy's Faith n Fiction Saturday meme.

Thanks to Marcia at the Printed Page for Hosting. Stop by to see what others got this week!

6 comments:

  1. I want to read It Happened One Night so I'm heading over to read your review. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received, read, and reviewed? Darn! You're good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that -- I'm impressed that you read & reviewed the one book already. Wow! I will check out the review.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your book! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a slow week too, but it was nice for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It Happened One Night is on my wishlist. I'm heading over to check out your review.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats