Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

I'm getting back in the blogger grove again.  I read two short romance novels:  Jane's Gift and A Gift for All Seasons.    The Memory Jar is Amish romance.  Of a more serious nature is Exposed which is a story of sexual sins and conversion, written by a Catholic.  I'm giving away three copies of Pope Benedict's new book, Jesus of Nazareth:  The Infancy Narratives.  Entering is easy and I'd love to see you all win!  Finally, in the proud mama genre, I wrote about my daughter, who is a senior this year.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Hello RAnnn, I posted

    A Theological Debate: Child's Played

    Connect With Communion of Saints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RAnn, I'm going to check out your giveaway. I have the first two books the Pope wrote on Jesus of Nazareth and would love to round out the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posts this week talk about redefining marriage via the Aeneid, what the recent elections have to say to Christians, and the heartbreak of Christian disunity evidenced by a Catholic gathering in Louisville. All that and more in this week's posts.

    Thanks to RAnn for hosting, and thanks to all the readers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thanks as well to RAnn and all her followers!

    Two posts this week on Outside the Asylum, one looking at the next four years in light of the election results, and the other a reflection on Remembrance Sunday/Veterans Day. I also have a pretty good piece on The Impractical Catholic about the sin of rash judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again, RAnn! My posts this week have been about trust in God. For only in Him are our souls at rest, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats