Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

My Catholic book this week (I'm aiming for one/week, though I don't always manage) is Cravings, which is a book that approaches weight loss from the view of Catholic  spirituality.  A Snowglobe Christmas and Christmas Roses are inspirational Christmas romances.  Running Wild is a general market romance and How Lucky You Are deals with four female college friends years later.  


12 comments:

  1. Another post about my pilgrimage to Fatima and Lourdes. Thanks for hosting, RAnn, and I hope you all had a fine Thanksgiving as we did here in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you RAnn for hosting. I posted two new poems,a Thanksgiving thought, and quoted George Washington and John Adams on freedom and responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    My posts this week include a wonderful homily from Fr. Anthony, some family history, and, of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. You are doing really great to read one Catholic book a week plus everything else you read and do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends, RAnn!!

    Thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week I am linking from my Cloistered Heart blog, sharing in "The Call" how God drew me from an agnostic mindset into the light of His truth. Thank you again for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone
    two posts
    1. A parable- it is all about a frog and Catholics!
    2. If mothers are the Heart of the Family, Why was I not missed? OR Locked in the Chicken Coop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I share in my post the release of my first ever ebook. I am now a published author :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may have posted this link earlier in the month but I can't remember...and it's for a book giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I am getting back to blogging, focusing on Advent. Today's post is about Advent being a new beginning because it is a new Church year. I'm going to have a Music Monday post for every Monday from tomorrow through at least Christmas Eve.

    I really need to get that Cravings book! Thanks for reviewing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This week I posted a follow up on the young girl in Florida who killed her baby immediately after giving birth. I also wrote on Mitt Romney sightings post election.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats