Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mailbox Monday

I was out of town last week, so this week I have two weeks worth of books to share with you.  My favorite is Resurrection in May which I received from Thomas Nelson's Book Sneeze Program.  I've already posted my review of this fabulous book.
Resurrection in May

From FSB Media I received All I Ever Wanted (Hqn) which is a cute contemporary romance.  Here is my review.

All I Ever Wanted (Hqn)


If you like art, farms or coffee table books, have a look at my review of  Drawn to the Land: The Romance of Farming  Thanks to Phenix and Phenix for the book.
Drawn to the Land: The Romance of Farming

My six year old got three books this week, all of which are for First Wildcard tours:  


Head on over to the Printed Page to see what everyone else got this week.
  

12 comments:

  1. Great mailbox, and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope these are all great reads for you! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's certainly a diverse mailbox. Looks like a lot of fun in store for you. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both you and your 6 year old had a great week in books! You can't beat the Berenstain Bears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you like all the new books! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got lots of wonderful looking books. Hope you and your child enjoy them all.

    Here's my MM:

    http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/07/mailbox-monday-july-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:09 PM

    I have all but the first two. Both look very good so I'm adding them to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved The Bernstein Bears here when the kids were little. I am off to read your review on Resurrection. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Berenstain Bears --brings back memories from when the kids were small. enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats