Saturday, July 03, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Welcome to another version of Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival, and happy 4th of July.   I've been a busy blogger this week and encourage you to poke around a little while you are here.  I would like to call your attention to my review of Resisting the Devil, a book I got from the Catholic Company.  I pondered the role of money in our lives.    Another book I read is called A Mother's Hope and I highly recommend it.

What did you write about this week?  Go to your blog and create a post called Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival and in it highlight one or more of your posts for the week.  Include a link back here.  Then sign Mr. Linky with a link to your post.  If you'd like a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

5 comments:

  1. Explaining to 12-year-olds why they should sing at Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. College basketball, Chuck Colson, Hilary Clinton, and the cult of moralistic therapeutic deism...welcome to this installment of Eclectic Theatre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Looks like we're a little short on links today. Probably due to this being a holiday weekend. Anyway, I hope my contributions are beneficial to someone. :-)

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks RAnn,

    I cheated a bit as I took a reflection from one of the websites I maintain...

    Luuk Dominiek OP

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been one of those weeks...cling to the roller coaster and hang on for the ride. Not a very deep week, but I have things of import to say (if I ever find time to write them!).

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats